While making lunch for Bill and I today our boys were actually playing together. Well Parker was actually playing with Cole. Cole was loving it too. Parker would cover him with a blanket and Cole would lift it up just a giggling like crazy. They actually entertained each other long enough for us to sit and eat our meal too. Please tell me that this will continue as they get older...playing nicely together, that is.Tuesday, June 26, 2007
My boys playing {together}
While making lunch for Bill and I today our boys were actually playing together. Well Parker was actually playing with Cole. Cole was loving it too. Parker would cover him with a blanket and Cole would lift it up just a giggling like crazy. They actually entertained each other long enough for us to sit and eat our meal too. Please tell me that this will continue as they get older...playing nicely together, that is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
HOw cute...I am sure it will happen soon enough then you will have parker saying stop following me cole go play with your own friends.
Awww...how cute!! I'm sure they will have their moments, but in the end they will be the best of friends
great picture and story. did you ahve to pay Parker since he was babysitting?
Post a Comment