Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

I decided this morning we needed another family picture. So here it is. For Father's Day we gave Bill a cd with a slideshow I made of him and the boys. It turned out pretty good...thanks for the help and encouragement Steph. He really likes it and it brought both of us to tears this morning. I'm going to try figure out how to at least post a link here on the blog for everyone to view it. Let's just say I hope it goes better than Friday did. LOL
Hopefully this works you'll have to download it first. It DOESN'T WORK NEVERMIND! sigh oh well....(I HATE computers and software)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awesome family picture!!! Hope you are having a great father's day Bill!

dana said...

awesome family picture, i'm sure the slideshow is awesome!

Jennifer said...

Love the family pic!! They are few and faw between in our family.