flying a kite. It is WINDY here today. I'm mean REALLY windy. This morning we headed outside to fly Parker's kite. He was getting mad...who would've thunk, because it wouldn't stay up for him. So Daddy took over. Then I put the camera down and got out the Nemo kite and we both had them going for awhile. It was rather fun.
We decided to take a break from the pool today. It's so windy we'd be chasing everything we brought but it is HOT here today too. We've just been chillin at home today playing with trains and napping. I hope to go on a walk this evening...hopefully we won't get blown away.
3 comments:
Daddy looks so cute standing there with the kite. Well at least you know he can do it next time you tell him"oh go fly a kite" hehe.
Sounds like a nice hang out kind of day.
Sounds like a nice day! Look at those big, puffy clouds in that blue sky! Pretty.
super windy here today too, but super hot. sounds like a fun day.
Post a Comment