Almost didn't get a photo today. I snapped this one of Cole tonight as P was brushing his teeth. Love it and all of his chubiness.And for the record the b-day present for P from the McGuire's is a little over 2 months early. His b-day isn't until August 24. WOW now that I think about it, it will be here SOON and I'll have a 3 year old....ughh! Why can't they stay little like Cole for awhile?!
I just noticed as I was downloading pics that well I've taken 20,000 pictures with my Nikon. The counter is back to 0001 again. This being the 3rd time. Holy smokes that's A LOT of pictures.
Anyway, off to scrap now. I ordered a bunch of pics last week. Hopefully I'll get my mojo back. It's not been in a while.




3 comments:
Holy moly woman that is a ton of pictures!!! Cole looks different already and we were just there.
that is alot of pictures girl! i just ordered a ton of pics like 300 from Snapfish and Shutterfly, i need to do a scrap day without the scrapping just putting pics in. i think you took 5000 just at Melissa's wedding alone.
Love those chubby legs!! Can I come over and scrap with you?? I need to get into the groove again. The nice weather really doesn't make it easy. We spend most evenings outside.
Post a Comment