This is one of the pics from the birthday party yesterday. Actually the only one I have edited because Bill needs the computer to do work stuff. So hopefully tomorow I can do some more. It was an AWESOME birthday with a carnival theme. From face painting, tickets, popcorn, and a huge blow up slide, it was ALL a hit with the kids. You name the game it was there. Just awesome...I've recruited her to helping me with P's party.

I'm out, Bill is patiently waiting for the computer. :)
5 comments:
Cant'wait to see more from the party
Glad Parker had fun sounds like ti was an awesome party I know the invite was adorable.
wow! that sounds like quite the event! birthday parties do have a tendency to get bigger than originally planned...at least that's how it happens at my house! lol. the photo looks very festive. love all the bright colors! can't wait to see more!
sorry about the deleted post above. I commented using my mom's account by accident and figured you wouldn't know who the heck nancy was !
wow what a bday party, can we expect Parkers to be like that, LOL
how about some BUD?
Post a Comment