Yes, really...who cares some days? They are still cute!! One day, when your boys are all grown up...and it will happen faster than you want it to....You'll be glad that you picked up that camera even when you didn't feel like you wanted to!
The Funk is going around. Cute pictures though!!! I took pics just didn't have a chance to get them posted I was trying panning (i think) yesterday and wanted to share but Laundry and pciking up got the better of me. HOpe the funkdom goes away soon.
Help me to live this day quietly, easily. To lean upon Thy great strength trustfully, restfully. To wait for the unfolding of Thy will patiently, serenely. To meet others peacefuly, joyously. To face tomorrow confidently, courageously. -Anonymous
"Stop asking God to bless what you're doing, and get involved in what God is doing--it's already blessed."
"What you are is God's gift to you. What you make of yourself is your gift to God."- Anonymous
The most important thing we can give our children-or anyone- is the knowledge that they are LOVED.
Forgiveness is underrated. Quite basically, unless we can forgive, we can never really move on.
"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes. Well-aimed slingshots can topple giants." -Maggie Kuhn
4 comments:
That sippy cup is as big as Cole!!! Who cares about the photograhpy skills. I wouldn't know the difference. I love seeing your guys everyday!!
Yes, really...who cares some days? They are still cute!! One day, when your boys are all grown up...and it will happen faster than you want it to....You'll be glad that you picked up that camera even when you didn't feel like you wanted to!
maybe if you bring BUD in a sippy of your own it will help you cheer up!LOL
The Funk is going around. Cute pictures though!!! I took pics just didn't have a chance to get them posted I was trying panning (i think) yesterday and wanted to share but Laundry and pciking up got the better of me. HOpe the funkdom goes away soon.
Post a Comment