Friday, June 22, 2007

HOT!

Parker playing outside this afternoon in his sand table. HOT...pretty much sums this one up. Oh and his expression is one we see A LOT of lately when we tell him to stop doing something. So this is Parker through and through these days. I bought 2 Japanese beetle traps on Tuesday. Well it's Friday and this one is half full and the other is completely full. Disgusting...where in the world do these darn things come from. I have yet to have a rose bloom because these darn beetles keep eating them. I've even sprayed my rose bush like 10 times this week and it's not working. I have about 8 buds ready to bloom and I'm hoping that I can at least have one bloom without it being eaten before it fully opens.

4 comments:

dana said...

i think the beetle traps attracts more beetles, honestly.

Stephanie said...

Tim and Linda found something that worked really well I will have to ask.. Parker looks H O T !! Love the little sweat beads on his face.

AmyWhit said...

omg! i've never seen so many beetles in all my life! if they attract more beetles...go hide them in the neighbor's yard! LOL.

looks like Parker has caught that Riley look! My condolences! lol

Jennifer said...

GROSS!! Hate those beetles...Don't ya just love this hot weather. Makes for good naps in the nice AC though.