Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Just playing!

Took some pictures of Cole today. I tried my hand at the white backdrop again. It just takes so darn long to edit them. So this is the only one I'm posting. I couldn't get the background completely white so I decided to play with the gradient feature. And voila...here's what I did. Not the best but I don't mind it.

Went to the pool this afternoon. Parker threw a fit because he didn't want to go, but as soon as we got there he wanted his swimsuit on...lucky I brought it. Cole loves the water too. We swam in the big pool today. Cole is so fun instead of just kicking one foot at a time he swims like a whale. While I hold his hands he moves the whole bottom half of his body up and down. It's hilarious but it works.

Not sure what to do tomorrow...pool again?!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love th blue background with the stripes in his shirt! That is a neat affect. Glad you had a good time today. See you soon

dana said...

good thing mama packed his swimsuit, otherwise he might be for sale again. cute picture.

AmyWhit said...

I think the background looks nice. It's something different! Sounds like you need to figure out how to get a video uploaded to the blog. I would love to see Cole swimming like a whale! LOL.

Jennifer said...

Love that pic. The blue is really neat. You could have just put him in the pool without his suit. He probably wouldn't have liked to have wet clothes though.