Monday, June 25, 2007

John Deere boy

Such a serious little guy today. We've been borrowing Ryan's gator since they are away on vacation. Parker is loving it. It's so much faster than his Jeep and rides a lot better on the grass. Anyway, I've been trying for a couple days to get a good picture of him on it. Today I did.

Hopefully, I'll get to editing more party pics today and I'll post more when I do.

4 comments:

dana said...

guess we know what he needs for his bday.

Stephanie said...

He looks like he loves that thing. He is such a big guy these days looks like daddy on a tractor ...

AmyWhit said...

Look at those shades! LOL. You might have a hard time getting him to give it back when his buddy comes home from vacation!

Jennifer said...

I was thinking the same thing...Good luck returning it!! Cute pics