
Been scrapping too, although not as much as I would like. Just got a new order of pics but my mojo isn't back yet. Did this one this week about P's binkys.
And this one about how I am CRAZY about my boys. :) (the color looks much better IRL)
No pics of the boys today. This morning Bill had the kiddos and took them swimming while I went to Bible study. This is the first time I've been to a Bible study and it's nothing like I thought. It's actually FUN! It's on The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian...so far so good.
Not much else going on besides working on a Father's Day gift. Hopefully I can do it right this time and haven't waited to the last minute. It's nothing bought but homemade and from my heart...I'm sure he'll love it. I hope. By the way he doesn't read my blog. Of course now that I said he doesn't he'll start so I'll leave out the details. Off to work on it.




4 comments:
you are such a creative gal, i think you are trying to upstage Martha. LOVE the binky page.
I love,love,love those LO's. The binks are my favorite. I have been thinking about making some cards lately too, I think I just need to work on my LO's instead. Oh well. Really wish you were closer, I would have a scrappin' buddy!!
wow. I love that last LO, Amanda! It reminds me of Jaime Warren's style. LOVE IT! It takes talent to make something so simple be beautiful, and you have certainly achieved it BIG time! The binkys are cute too! That's alot of binkys! Riley never would take one.
The cards are great, and the stamps look wonderful. I'll have to check out your friend's site!
Glad you enjoyed bible study sounds like it will be a nice get away for you. I love those lo's. I loved making cards when I went with my aunt but i just got out of the habit. Those look super easy I might have to check into it. You are such a crafty woman!!!
Post a Comment