Sunday, June 3, 2007

I'm back!

Sorry we've had company he past couple of days...Grammy and Papa J. Parker had a BLAST as usual. We went to Dunbar Cave yesterday to feed the ducks and these are just a few of the many pics I snapped. LOVE this first one. I'm a sucker for anything that resembles a sunflower. LOL Then there are a couple more flowery ones that I liked.

This guy was pretty LOUD.
P with Grammy and Papa walking along the trail having fun.

Last night Bill took me to Cirque de Soleil...AWESOME! It was nice to have a night out without the boys. Just the two of us. After the show we walked downtown Nashville. We figured out that we are SO HAPPY being parents and staying home on Friday and Saturday nights. The bar scene is just NOT us. They were all crowded, LOUD, and smokey. So being the parents we are we settled for a stop at an ice cream parlor instead of a bar. Yummy.
That's what we've been up to the past couple days. We'll have more company this weekend...yay! Can't wait to see you Steph, Brian, and Maggie.
Gotta go figure out what to have for dinner. Later.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you had a nice weekend. Love the goose picture he looks very majestic.

Jennifer said...

Love the pics. Don't you just love this time of year with all the pretty flowers?? I know exactly what you mean about the bar scene. Ice cream is our night out also!!

AmyWhit said...

Every parent deserves a night out once in a while....even if it is just for ice cream! I love the first picuture, as well as the one of the goose!