Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fun day!

Today was a rather fun day! We started out by bowling and finished the afternoon by swimming. I thought it would wear the boys out. Guess I was wrong because I'm holding one and one is throwing a fit in his room and it's 9:30.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Sorry about deleting that comment. Anyway, bowling, What fun!! Hope P had a good time...

AmyWhit said...

That does sound like fun. We're right in the middle of Vacation Bible School at our church this week. 2 nights down-3 to go! Love the bowling pic!

dana said...

cute pic, maybe you wore them out too much! hope they slept good.

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a super busy day. Glad you had a good time I sounds like it was better than the last time you went bowling.