Isn't this just too SWEET! It just screams ALL AMERICAN BOY to me. He wanted his picture taken today too, but wouldn't take off that darn shirt. Anyway, I'm glad he wouldn't because I love how this turned out. It's not the sharpest picture because that helmet was a bit heavy for him, but I just LOVE the look on his face.
Yes, I did get pics of Cole with the flag and helmet too. I just haven't had time to edit and was gonna save one of him for the 4th. :)




4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of the All American Boy! Coley is cute too in his overalls, one of my weaknesses for little boys! My boy grew up in overalls! Can't wait to see your picture for the 4th!
I love them both. Glad to see P was willing for some photos!!
love the pictures, the one of Parker looks like it could be on a flyer for a picnic or somethiing.
Those are too cute goodness I compared to the first flag pics you had of P and woowee has he grown I know alot of difference between 11 months and 35 but you know it is the comparison that gets you!!
Cole is such a cutie in those overalls!! I love Maggie in them too!!
Post a Comment