Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!






I couldn't decide which picture to post today obviously...LOL! These are my favorites today. Especially the ones of Parker. He doesn't look at me and smile anymore at all! I was standing on the end table taking pics of both of them and he said, "Mommy get down you're gonna fall!" I about died laughing but he was so serious and kept repeating it. Whatever it takes I guess to get him to smile. And that last pic....so the type of photography I want to capture. Another fave! Don't you just love Cole's onesie...found it at Old Navy! He's a chunk for sure...the other day I got on the scale with him and he weighed 14 pounds! Told you he was CHUNKY! The second pic I just love his eyes. I could look into his eyes all day long...just beautiful!
On a side note {potty training} + Parker= FANTASTIC! He's been going poopy in the potty for the past 2 days. He's even started going to the bathroom by himself. We couldn't be happier.
Off to the store....HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ok you are going to have to quit changing my favorite pics all the time I am not going to have the same pic of you children on the wall for more than a day. HEHE!