Today we had some friends over to play so I got to take pictures of other kids besides my own. This is one I did manage to take of Parker during a meltdown. He looks a lot like this lately.
Isn't she a doll. This is Ella.
This is Leah, Ella's big sister. Love those pig tails. So adorable!
And this is Ayden. Ayden left today for IL. We watched him while his parents closed on their house here. We are so sad to see them leave, but wish them the BEST OF LUCK in IL. He's such a cutie pie. Him and Parker got along so well today! Yay! I can't wait til they get settled in and see the pics I took of him today. So excited!
Anyway, that was our morning in a nutshell.




2 comments:
looks like everyone was having fun!!
I really like that last one, Amanda!
Post a Comment