Friday, February 9, 2007

A little photoshoot kind of day...




Ok, so I did my hair a bit different today and had to take pics. I have this thing about taking pics when I do something different to see if it looks "good!" I know I'm such a nerd but hey what can I say. As usual, Parker wanted nothing to do with pictures! I grabbed him and this is what I got...not bad. I wish I had my point and shoot handy because he was hilarious trying to look through the view finder while I had the remote. He was "taking pictures" he said. Too funny...the kid cracks my up. Then Cole woke up and he was HAPPY and didn't mind being naked on the floor...so 353 pics later! Yep I had a little trigger finger. I did however, get rid of about 160 of them. Still so many to go through. Anyway, I love all these for different reasons: 1st those eyes of Coles...beautiful! (Thanks to help from Kerrie, my photog friend, for showing me a few things on my camera. Yep, I've had it 2 years and still learning what buttons are for.)
2nd pic he looks like a frog on its back...love it! 3rd pic I love fun pics of the two of us with the remote. 4th pic WOW that's me...and I have to say I look pretty darn good! LOL I'm not one to say that about myself either...it's a GOOD day! Bill has requested a BIG pic of that for his locker at work. :)

Anyway, it's been a good day when I can capture AWESOME pictures of my boys and ME! Gotta go we are headed out to eat.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love all the pics I am going to have to order some from you so I can hang your family on my walls.Needless to say not many pics are up yet.

AmyWhit said...

The ones of Cole are adorable, but the ones of you are just gorgeous. No wonder your hubby wants a big one for work. Great job....and a self-portrait too! You are rockin' girlfriend!