Monday, February 5, 2007

February 5, 2007

Took this on our coffee table this afternoon of Cole. I have a glass table topper and wanted to capture his reflection in it. It's not the sharpest photo, but I love it. I'm biased though! (wink)

Today's been fun...Parker threw the biggest tantrum ever as we were leaving a friends house this morning. He wanted to stay and play cars, but I we were only there to pick up pictures. He cried the whole way home and then continued for about 30 more minutes. He said he wasn't tired, but amazingly he's been asleep now for almost 2 hours. He's been kind of "funny" like that lately. Not sure what it is!

Anyway, got a pot roast on for dinner...smells delicious. I got the recipe out of the latest Southern Living mag. Can't wait to try it.

Oh and Bill got me a day at the spa for our anniversary. I cannot wait! Thanks baby!

1 comment:

AmyWhit said...

that is a SWEET capture! Love it.