

my hubby's new bundle of joy! Just picked it up from getting the stickers on this afternoon. So from now until he gets her all wired for lights and sirens....I'm a widow. Not to mention he'll probably detail it too. And to make matters worse I'll have to watch for her as I back out of the garage too. Geesh! LOL He's happy doesn't have to take his truck on calls and they will actually KNOW that he's with the FIRE DEPT!
Took some pics of Cole this evening before I started dinner. He was just giggling and smiling like nobody's business until I got it out...the camera! Little stinker. I think I did manage catching a pic of every single facial expression he could possibly make except crying!
Anyway off to scrap, new pics came today and both boys have been in bed since 6:15...it was a HORRIBLE day for naps for both boys. So early to bed it was and not a moment to soon! :)




2 comments:
My brother is a firefighter too, and he has his own sign/decal business on the side! LOL. Boys and their toys!
Love the pic of Cole.
Brian says nice ride Bill! Cole man the happy if not cooperative camper is a cutie as usual. Maggie took a late nap and just went to bed without rocking again.
Post a Comment