

Let's see I got picture happy today so....the first pic is actually from yesterday but thought it turned out pretty cool. Parker wanted to hold Cole and as soon as I put him in his lap he said,"Momma go get your camera and take pictures!" So I did. It was getting dark outside and they were sitting right by the window. I like it!
Today was so NICE! We got outside and actually played all afternoon. Cole even enjoyed the nice weather. We even managed to go on a walk in which both boys fell asleep. Too bad that was the only GOOD nap either got today. Anyway, Parker had a blast riding his JEEP and his tricycle. Notice Cole...our little thug. That darn cap kept turning!:) And the last pic is Cinders. She finally was outside more than 5 minutes today. I think we all miss the nice weather and hope it stays around for good.
The boys have been in bed and asleep since 7. Ahhh lovin it! Off to finish watchin Idol and enjoy my "ME" time!






No comments:
Post a Comment