Tuesday, February 13, 2007

February 13, 2007

My hubby sporting his new coat I got him for Christmas. My mom did the embroidery. Double click on it to make it larger...notice it says DEPUTY CHIEF JOHNSON! He loves it! And from what I hear my mom could go into business.
Gotta pic of me and the boys today since it didn't happen on Sunday.
Isn't this just too precious! I love it, a SWEET brotherly moment. Gotta scrap this one!

Gotta give credit to DH for the last 2 pics today. Thanks baby for taking over. Also a HUGE thanks to Grammy and Papa for the Valentine today. We are watching Bob the Builder as I type. He was excited about the candy too, but said I don't want to try it! Oh well! That was really for Mommy right?! We'll see you tomorrow night.

Off to try and clean up my scrap space a bit.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute pics that jacket is awesome!

AmyWhit said...

Love the one of the two boys togethter. Very sweet.