Saturday, February 3, 2007

Happy Anniversary Baby!



Wow, it's been 4 years ago today that we got married! Four FABULOUS years that is! Oh how I wish we could be in Jamaica again right now in the hot sun with sand between our toes. It was wonderful and we would definitely go that route again...we aren't fans of big weddings! Anyway, thanks baby for all the memories and our two wonderful boys. I love you to the moon and back!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats on your Anniversary. Hope you both have a great day. Enjoy your wonderful family. For some reason you guys got married before Chris & I. As always, I love to see your pics!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to two of our best friends !!! We love you guys have a wonderful day.
All Our Love,
Brian,Stephanie, and Maggie

AmyWhit said...

Beautiful. The first picture is just gorgeous! Hope you had a happy anniversary today!