Thursday, February 22, 2007

February 22, 2007


We were able to go outside and play before nap today. Parker had a blast as usual. Got this pic as he was coming into his playhouse.
I think I've finally figured out Coles sleep schedule. He went to bed at 7 last night woke up at 1:45 and 5 to eat then woke up at 7. Get this he normally cries when he wakes up...not today he was happy and playing in his crib. He actually has taken 2 naps in his crib also. The first one was an hour long but was in his crib 45 minutes. Too bad I can't get him to sleep for his nap right now in the crib...he lasted 30 minutes and that's it. Now he is out in my arms. So I think I might just have to nap too. I love naps!

2 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Love it, Amanda. The angle is really great on this one!

Stephanie said...

too cute i love his hat and the lighting it great perfect day for pics.