Tuesday, February 20, 2007

February 20, 2007




Today was fun! Started the day with breakfast at IHOP with Grammy and Papa. Then we went to playgroup at Chuck E. Cheese. Parker had a blast and didn't want to leave. When we got home we actually got to play outside for a bit too. A little chilly still but at least we could be outside with out freezing.
Man look at the difference a few actions make on photos using Photoshop. The first one I used a color pop action, the second was color pop and dreamify. The one of ColeI just adjusted the curves a bit. It's amazing what you can do to a photo with that program...love it!

1 comment:

AmyWhit said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE the first one, Amanda. Love the expression on Parker's face, the setting, everything. Great job! I love checking out your blog every day. Your boys are too cute!