

My little baby is getting BIG! I forgot we had the exersaucer until my Mom said something about it this morning. So I went and dug it out of the attic. Just look at my not so little anymore Coley. He didn't do much playing, just kind of sat there taking in the new view. The tongue pic cracks me up...I have one very similar of me when I was a baby. I tried to find it but no luck.
Anyway, I spent the day cleaning. Dropped stuff off at Goodwill today. And purging my scrap stuff for the yard sale that the local scrapbook store is putting on in a couple weeks. I have a 2 foot pile of stuff sitting next to me. Can't wait to get rid of it and earn some money to get NEW stuff.
Getting late off to bed!




2 comments:
that tounge pic is hilarious!
Love the tongue pic! The exersaucer was a lifesaver for me when Riley was small. The kid never crawled...so the exersaucer helped keep him occupied when I couldn't tote him around!
Post a Comment