Sunday, February 18, 2007

February 18, 2007

Our Sunday photo...taken in the van!
Today was a fun day! We went to the Science Center (2nd pic) in Nashville. Parker had a blast and kept us running around like crazy amongst all the other visitors. Geesh! The place was a sauna too which kind made it a tad miserable. After that we went to eat at T.G.I. Fridays...good but not we are gonna go back really soon good. Does that make sense. LOL

Coley looked so cute today in his Gymboree outfit from Grammy and Papa...thanks!
Started carrying my point and shoot camera around today! So much easier than lugging my big ole DSLR with...works great for snapshots (pics 1 &2.)
Gotta get the kids in bed...night, night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always, love your pictures of you and the boys. I am trying to get more of Connor & I.

--Jennifer