Monday, February 12, 2007

February 12, 2007



Well since I didn't pull my camera out until a little bit ago I had to use the flash, so the quality=not so good. Anyway, Cole has discovered his hands recently and is always chewing on them. Right after I took this pic he spent the next 20 minutes giggling to itsy bitsy spider. So fun to hear him be so HAPPY...melts my heart! Parker was playing with his silly puddy in this photo. We went to Hobby Lobby and he wanted it and didn't even know what it was. Can't beat a $1.27 for a day full of FUN with none other than silly puddy. He also ate a grilled cheese sandwhich for lunch. Amazing I just wanted to jump up and down I was sooooo HAPPY! It was heart shaped which helped I think. He loved it and said it was "tasty!" Also, the potty training is still going GREAT! We haven't had a pee pee accident in a while which is super nice. The other we are still working on but he's getting better at going on the toilet.
Off to eat dinner...gonna try PBJ sandwhich tonight.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

grilled cheese is the best maggie loves it (on certain days of course). I haven't had my camera out in a few days it is a pain to use lately,maybe it is because I know I can get a new on next month.
UGH.