Upclose pic...color still totally off!
The 2nd one is in our living room. I totally LOVE this one. It is a 2 part expresson which means you get to pick 2 different colors. I chose mocha brown for the HOME and berry red for "where your story begins"
And an upclose picture.I sent an email to the out of towners today and forgot to put www.uppercaseliving.com is the website. LOL silly me
To those in town I plan on sending out my invites tomorrow and my party is January 31 at 6:30 so PLEASE mark it on your calendars and come. You'll LOVE there stuff.





4 comments:
Love those sayings can't wait to order some of my own!
Your "Home" looks SO GOOD!!!! That was just the perfect place for it! And, of course, I love the bedroom. I'm thinking of doing that one, too, or "I have found the one whom my soul loves..."
Can't wait for the party - it'll be a great one!
having a hard time deciding on which to order.
those are sooo cute!
Post a Comment