
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Just browsing...
through my pictures tonight and I found this one. How on earth did I skip over editing this little guy many months ago? Looks pretty much the same just has curls now. Coley still wasn't doing to well today. He was up A LOT last night according to Bill...I actually got to sleep through the night. Bill and Coley ended up sleeping on Cole's bedroom floor. Needless to say Daddy was super tired today. Cole had a temp when he woke up but it went down about 2 hours after I gave him his meds. He was SUPER fussy today, A LOT more than the past few days and is still not eating hardly at all. He did manage to eat a couple strawberries tonight and a few spoons of yogurt. He's been sound asleep since 6 and hasn't made a peep. Lets hope he'll be feeling better tomorrow.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yea foe the sleep sounds like you needed it for the long day you had ahead of you. Hopefully Cole feels much better tomorrow sounds like with the no peep those meds have finally kicked in and he will be a more chipper Cole in the AM.
aww sooo cute!!
love that pic.
What a cutie! He looks so much like Parker in this picture! I am sorry he is so sick...Cannon is just getting over a double one here and they are no fun. I hope the antibiotics kick in real soon, for all of your sake! Leslie
Post a Comment