Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Home at last!

We've been home about an hour and it's feels SO GOOD! We went Savannah, GA for 5 gorgeous days to have christmas with Bill's family. It was really a GREAT time and the kids got along FABULOUS! So we are home and I'm so looking forward to my king size bed without my chillins sleeping with me. The weather was in the 70's and humid. Went to the beach yesterday for a bit. They loved playing in the sand and Coley just wanted to run into the water and play. It was a little too chilly for that though. I'm hoping we got some good pictures. My family doesn't seem to ever "want" their picture taken and fight me so we'll see how they turn out. Anyway, I have hardly slept at all since we left and I am so looking forward to a good nights sleep.

pics tomorrow

1 comment:

dana said...

Welcome home, hope you had a great night's sleep. I need to post on my blog, so glad the holidays are over, they are so busy.