umm it's only 57 degrees INSIDE MY HOUSE! It's been that way through the night and now into the afternoon. I discovered the heat pump wasn't working last night right before I went to bed. It was 66 then and the unit was running constantly with COLD air. FUN! Woke up and it was 57 then and still is. We do have a guy looking at it now but gee whiz it's really cold. Pretty
bad when you have your hubby and little ones walking around with their winter hats on. Hopefully it'll be putting out some HOT air shortly because my hands are like ice.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ooohhh, that really stinks. Hope you are on the road to warmth. Glad to see your back. I'm missing the blogs. Noone's been posting.
So. Is that why we haven't gotten to see your pictures yet???
What a horrible day for the heat pump to go out!
Post a Comment