Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A little bit of Coley!

Lol isn't he the cutest?! Took this one of him the other night. I was going through the attic and found P's old cowboy boots. They happen to fit Coley perfectly. Mind you P wore them when he was 2 and Cole is 14 months. Big boy, huh!

And he is feeling much better. His appetite finally came back full force about 2 days ago and all of a sudden he needs 2 snack times during the day too. I cannot keep the kid satisfied. :) When he's hungry he goes to his chair and whines, screams, or fusses until I feed him. It's really quite funny.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love that picture of Cole He is such a big boy!!

Susan said...

Adorable!

dana said...

so cute, i think my kids were having two snacks a day at that point, although their meals werent' exactly well eaten either.