Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Prayers needed!

I'm not going to air the dirty laundry here, but if you could keep my brother Michael and my mom and dad in your prayers I would be forever grateful. Michael made a very unwise
decision yesterday and is in a heap of trouble. Pray for wisdom for Michael that he realizes what
a terrible decision he made not only yesterday but the past few months. And pray for strength and peace for my Mom and Dad to get them through this "tough" season in their lives.

Thank you!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

PRAYING, PRAYING, PRAYING for you and your family, let shope he sees the error of his ways and your parents come up with a viable option to deal with the going ons with this troubled old boy...I would have written young man but man implies adult and the definition of adult means take responsbility for yourself and your actions and he hasn't shown that to be true. Peace to you and your family.

dana said...

many prayers coming your way.

Jennifer said...

Thinking for you and your family. Prayers sent. Hope every thing works out okay.