This morning was an early one for all of us. P came into our bed at 4 and never went back to sleep. All the while trying to wake us up...he succeeded too. Well the alarm went off at 5 for Bill to get up for work. Not 10 minutes later Coley was up. So we started our day at 5:15 this morning. Yep, I'm tired. Anyway, Bill got a fire call as he headed out for a truck that had flipped over on the interstate. So off he went. Not even 15 minutes later he called me. He was in an ACCIDENT. I freaked out even though he said he was fine. Well he hit some ice on the road did a 360 hit a few orange barrels that were on the shoulder and then went into the ditch. Luckily, he was NOT hurt...well he might be a little sore this evening. We'll see. And thankfully he wasn't in his truck but the fire car. So it's banged up a bit and Parker still wants to know what is going to happen to the car. He did managed to drive it back to the station after being pulled out with a loose right front tire. Not a smart thing to do but again we are THANKFUL that nothing more happened.
So since we had a bit of snow mind you at just started to snow here at home when Bill left...nothing was on the ground. About 30 minutes later this is what it looked like. A mess! I had to take Cole out to play (freeze my hiney off). Parker said it was too cold for him to play or go to school (it was cancelled.) lol Cole had a blast and actually threw a fit when we came inside. He's been going to the front door trying to get out all morning.

My lense was foggy at this point and I decided to take a pic anyway and I kinda like the result.
6 comments:
Glad Bill is okay! We all need to be more thankful! I knew you'd catch some great shots this morning! See you soon!
Thank goodness he is ok! Hope you have a great party tonight, cute pictures of Cole I love the foggy one!
Thank God Bill is okay! The snow looks like fun, I hope we get a chance to play in it tomorrow (after work of course!)
Oh, how scary...I am so glad Bill is okay. We often don't take this "wintry weather" stuff seriously and now I know we should. I know you are so grateful and we are too, for you all! Leslie
so glad bill is okay, and glad it was the fire car and not his truck. did you stil have your party?
wow. i'll say my prayers!! those pics are sooo cute! me n my roomies just went sledding....ashley busted her lip though b/c the hill is giant and all ice now so we went flying and hit the light pole and she was in front.
but it was amazing!! <3
Post a Comment