I've been spending A LOT of time at
www.ILP.com lately taking in all the fabulous photography tips and tricks and what not. Today I played with my CS2 program and made this brush...there are people out there that STEAL photos off of blogs etc and post them as there own, so I want my photos marked. I'm thinking the copyright symbol is a little dark...need to lighten the opacity. Anyway, just playing around. This pic is of Cole last night in the tub...I was having fun
playing with the bath paints. lol
7 comments:
Amanda,
I got an error page when I tried the link you provided for the tips and tricks page. Of course, it could be that the site is down, but I wanted to double check the address with you... I can always use help with Photoshoping my pics!
http://ilovephotography.com/forums/
Try this Susan, it should work. Sorry about the bad link. Oh and there is blog too that has simple
photoshop tutorials that is
http://jessicabell-tutorials.blogspot.com/
Love the tubbie photo looks like he didn't mind the paint and mommy got to have some bath time fun too.
love that picture, you are such the pro!
As always, LOVE it!! I need to start playing with my new camera, and learn all of it's funstions. I guess I shoule probably download all the pics I've taken since X-mas though!
You have the gift! What a great picture....
Hey, Amanda! Your pics are looking GREAT. Love the ones with the temp. tat. Very adorable. I've gotten a few props for V-day photos, and I need to get BUSY with that! It'll be here in the blink of an eye!
Post a Comment