Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Jinxed myself!

Right after typing up my post last night guess who WOKE up? If you guessed Cole your absolutely right! I kind of knew it would be too much for him to feel so yucky and actually
sleep soundly and all through the night. So he was up and had another fever. Again gave him
some meds and it went down after 2 hours. He slept with us and then we were joined by child #1 sometime during the night also. So we both had either a head or feet in our backs through the night. Our children have a habit of always turning in our bed...well P anyway. Coley doesn't normally sleep with us.

So Coley is still VERY fussy and still running fevers off and on. It looks like he has a virus on top of the ear infections. The doc said he wasn't the only one with those symptoms the other day, just the 2nd to have an ear infection and that there is a virus going around that seems to be affecting children under 2. He said the temps were lasting 4 days and well today is day 4 so quite honestly it better end today. I'm tired of it.

I'll end on a good note. I scheduled my Uppercase Living open house for Thursday, January 31 at 6:30 p.m. I'll be sending out the invites in the next few days. And for you out of towners you can check out their stuff on their website which is www.uppercaseliving.com I'll email you the token and id# so you can get on. They have a new catalog out which has some AWESOME stuff in it. They have also added 3 new colors to their palette. Seriously you NEED to check em out.

4 comments:

dana said...

poor Coley and poor mommy and daddy, wishing you peaceful rest this weekend if not before. can't wait to check out the new stuff.

Stephanie said...

I hope your little man is a changed man today... I can't wait to see what uppercase has maybe I can find something for Maggie's room.

Kateri said...

Hey Amanda, I just asked Drew for your email- which of course he didn't have. I googled until I found your blog. I wanted to send you the link to the photos I took over New Year's. Send me your email please :)

p.s. love the photo of drew and i!! it's fantastic. actually all the photos are fantastic!

Amanda said...

Hey Kateri,

I don't have your email addy either. Mine is sunflower4378@hotmail.com. I have pictures to send you also.