So I was bored this afternoon and did a little shoot with the boys. I had only intended on getting pics of Cole but Parker (having just woke up from his nap) was in a good mood and felt inclined to join his little brother. So here they are. Didn't quite get the DOF that I had wanted on this one...I'll be trying this one again sometime. Although I would like it with the 4 of us!

Just decided I don't like this in bw...too dark. Yucky!


So sweet! Not to often does P actually show affection to his lil bro anymore. They normally "head butt" each other when they get close these days. A new fav!

Love this one...he actually didn't EAT this leaf. He was crawling around the yard eating the leaves. Silly boy!

Of course both boys were in awe of the John Deere tractor that went by. Love this capture.

5 comments:
those are adorable. glad p was a nice big brother and got in some pics you can never have too many of those. Lovin the john deere one that is priceless
John Deere: It's an obsession for little boys, isn't it?! You should subscribe to "Little Green" magazine for Parker. He would love it.
Love the little curl over Cole's ear! Your boys are adorable, and you did a great job on their photos today. I like the idea of the family portrait in front of the house like that, and we all know you rock self-portraits!
lovng the pictures, you rock girl!
i love my nephews!!
Coley's had Parker's curls. Tina would say he's got a "baby mullet" Love all the pics, especially the John Deere one.
Post a Comment