Sunday, September 30, 2007

11 months!

Can you believe it? I can hardly fathom the thought of me having a 1 year old and 3 year old in exactly a month. Geesh doesn't that make me feel old.
I wanted to go bumming around town and find good spots for some pics today, but since P still isn't feeling well we had to settle for our bed. And heres what I got...LOVE his big eyes.
The marriage conference by Dr. Gary Chapman was GREAT. I highly recommend you go if he's gonna be in your neck of the woods ever. You will NOT be disappointed. He's a HOOT too. I just wish Bill was able to go. I bought 3 of his books so I've got LOTS of reading to do. It was funny just to observe all the couples there. When it started everyone was just sitting in the pews had there own bit of personal space around them and as time went by the couples got closer and closer. Some were rubbing each others backs/necks and others had there arms around one another. Then at the end there was lots of smoochin and a huggin going on. I had to chuckle and was kind of jealous I didn't have my hubby to smooch on.
www.fivelovelanguages.com
Hope everyone is having a FABULOUS weekend!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

sounds like an awesome conference and will check it out you can always use alittle help to stay sane;) Those eyes will make you melt. Such a cutie.No tears now momma!

Jennifer said...

Lately, the way I have been feeling, I think we need to go to that conference. I have just been feeling bla lately.

Love that pic of Cole. He is too sweet, and I too love those big beautiful eyes. A heartbreaker, he will be someday!

dana said...

such a cutie, sounds like an awesome conference.