Sunday, September 9, 2007

200...posts that is!

Wow my 200th post today! A couple shots from today...was going for EYES (I Love eyes). Didn't quite get them on Cole but I still like this one from today. And then there are Parker's and WOW those blue beauties. I LOVE them! I could just look into their eyes all day long. :)

A little update on Coley...he's into everything. Like I said in my last post pulling up to everything and on the move. Well now he's also walking along furniture, standing for a few seconds at a time, and he even took two steps last night. We all saw it and cheered him on...he thought that was pretty cool! He's also up every 3 hours at night again...NOT FUN! Wants me of course and gets so disappointed when Daddy goes in the room to check on him. He doesn't even stand up for him he just sits there and cries harder then throws him self dramatically on the bed. It's hilarious how dramatic he is. LOL I think and hope it's only a growth spurt because he also took over a 3 hour nap this afternoon and he's NEVER taken one that long before. We can only hope the night wakings will end soon.
Anyway, didn't do much this weekend. Worked the Riverfest for Moms Club yesterday and went to church today. That's the extent of our excitement for the weekend. Not much going on this week either...yay!
Oh and HAPPY GRANDPARENT'S DAY! We kept telling each other we gotta call the grammy's and papa's today and well now the kids are in bed, but we thought of you all day today...Our kids couldn't be blessed anymore than they already with such AWESOME grandparents. Love you guys!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love those eyes and those two cute boys... You are one lucky mama

Stephanie said...

Love those pictures of the boys! Sounds like mama is getting her exercise chasing him down!!

AmyWhit said...

I love the eye shots too! Your boys are so adorable. I can't believe that your baby is already getting ready to walk. He's grown so much since I started following your blog! It just happens too fast!