Monday, September 3, 2007

We're back!

Went on a quick trip to Indiana this weekend for GiGi's surprise 80th birthday party. She was so SURPRISED and love every minute of it. I took a lot of pics but had to post these. (Patti I hope you don't mind this one of Brett.) Anyway, this is Brett, Bill's second cousin. He is such a ham and LOVES to pose for the camera. How could I resist this ?! And because I was taking Brett's picture Parker wanted to get in on it too. He just wasn't into "posing" and looking at me. Here's what I got of him...TRUE BOY! (I need to redo that pic the color is wonky.)

Anyway, I have lots more photos to work on and I'll post more as soon as I do that. This morning Parker and I slept in until 8:45...I think that is the first in over 3 years for me. I feel
so much better today! Not doing much today besides hanging out and enjoying the boys.

In our rush to get out on Friday I didn't have time to post about it but it was Bill's birthday.
HAPPY 31 st BIRTHDAY BABY! This year we spent both of our birthday's in the car and eating at McDonald's. Fun! We did go out Thursday night for his birthday dinner and gave him his new briefcase. He LOVES it...YAY!
Off to enjoy the rest of the day!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Belated birthday Bill!!

OMG, that picture is too funny of Parker. It wouldn't be as cute if you didn't have the one of Brett posing so well before it.

dana said...

Happy late bday Bill, Brett is so cute.

Stephanie said...

My goodness I think the last time I saw Brett he was a Baby. He is so grown up now. Happy Birthday Bill. You are the one in a Million to love our one in a Million Girl!! You guys are the best!!! Parker is all boy!!

AmyWhit said...

very handsome boys there, Amanda! You're lucky to have such cute photography subjects to feed your addiction! LOL.