Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tub time!

The boys in the tub tonight being silly. Too bad the quality of this pic sucks because I didn't want to use my flash. I'd really like to get a GOOD pic of them in the tub to hang in there. Maybe next time.

Didn't do much today but I did get my check in the mail from the consignment sale. I made $84.05 after the 2 fees and 30%. Not bad. So that'll go in the boys savings accounts.

5 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Isn't it hard to get a great pic in the tub?! I'm like you, I HATE to use the flash on anything! This is cute though! How can you totall miss with such cute subjects?!

Stephanie said...

Oh just use the flash but that is great picture regardless. I did in the one of maggie and you can hardly time...I think at least. You should hang it anyway shoulda coulda woulda's are the worst and then they will not dare get in the tub together.

dana said...

loving the picture, good job on the consignment sale!

Jennifer said...

Woo hoo on the bucks you brought in!! The boys look completely different in that photo. Such cuties they are.

Anonymous said...

omgosh i love this pic...cole is kinda smiling!!!!!! i'm obsessed