Wednesday, October 17, 2007
I need a break!!
Whew...the last couple days have been just CRAZY with Cole. Always crying/fussing. And by crying I mean bawling, drama, and throwing himself on the floor. I really don't know what to do with him. We believe he's cutting some more teeth (the top 2 cut Friday night) and just really wish he could just tell us what was wrong. Geesh! Hes been driving me crazy but I'm hanging in there. Today he seems to want to watch tv and sit in my lap. He's NOT a tv watcher so I know he doesn't feel well. The silence only lasts about 3-4 minutes at a time, but I tell ya that is HEAVEN. So today we sit at home in our pjs and I'm not even tempted to leave my house...at least with my children. LOL I called Bill and told him I think a drink is on order for when the kids go to bed tonight. Is it 7 yet? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
that sucks big time. My allergies are killing me. i got a new phone...it's pink and pretty! Can't wait to see you soon!
Well lets hope it is the teeth and they come in quickly!!! Wish I were there to share the drink, enjoy!
hope Coley cuts them teeth, maybe give him some beer, LOL. well at least you could justify doing nothing all day, i know it drove you nuts and i hope he gets to feeling better, its heaven when all they want is you but it also can be suffocating at the same time. Hang in there.
Post a Comment