Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Getting by!

That's what Cole and I are doing with this CRUD! Yuck, between coughing now and runny noses it just needs to GO AWAY. I could barely sleep Friday night and was just MISERABLE Saturday morning when I woke up. Felt like I had been beat with a bat. Thank goodness for ibuprofen...works wonders.

Didn't do much this weekend. We did manage to go to a nursery and get ideas for bushes/trees to plant. Hopefully this month we will actually get to actually purchasing/planting/finishing our beds and yard. Maybe just maybe.

Yesterday we took on the HUGE project of cleaning out the ATTIC. Yeah it was a mess and now the mess has moved to the garage. We're having a yard sale Saturday to get rid of all the junk. I'm in the mood to toss/get rid of. Bill LOVES this mood and told me that yesterday. LOL Although he did say " oh lets hang on to that" a few times...I was thinking, yeah we have been for almost 5 years now and it's been "hanging" in the attic the whole time. It was good to declutter and purge.

Today we went to Fundom Kids with Moms Club. The boys had a blast as I wore them out with shopping afterwards. Trying to find baskets for our entertainment center. And let me tell you I think baskets decide to disappear when I start looking for them. I can NEVER find baskets when I'm looking. NEVER! I end up just settling for something "that'll work!" Ugghhh. So I'm still searching.

Ok so we're getting by this week and looking forward to the cooler temps tomorrow. YAY!

4 comments:

dana said...

oh you want to come over and declutter my house!

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you guys are in the pruging mood. I love that but don't have time for it we have a stack of stuff in the basement that I would love to sell at a yard sale but no time to go through and price everything.

Anonymous said...

i think i'm getting "the crud" too...lol.

Jennifer said...

Hope you do well at your yard sale!