of somekind is what we have. Cole is miserable and so am I. It starts as a runny nose and then you just feel yucky. Now I have a sore throat from my sinuses draining like a faucet and my nose is raw, my body is a little achy too. When does it end. We move from one thing right on to another. I have a feeling this is how it will be for awhile with P in school and such. We did manage to go to the park today for a bit. It was HOT, but fun. Came home and we all napped. Cole woke up happy and we played upstairs. Here's mister "Hi look I can do tricks on my horsey!"

I was trying to get a shot of his "bozo hair do" but you can't see it really well. I thought is was a good one anyway with that tongue.
4 comments:
Gotta love those tongue pictures. Hope you all are feeling better soon!!
awww so cute
when is the next time you come to illinois?
I love his little curls. I hope you guys are feeling better today! I had a serious sinus headache earlier in the week myself and have been wheezing a bit.
oh yuck, gottta love the preschool crud. love the pictures hope you all get to feeling better soon.
Post a Comment