Friday, August 22, 2008
Gymnastics!
I finally did it! After constant reminders from a very nice neighbor, I signed the boys and myself up for gymnastics. I guess I've been trying to avoid because "they shouldn't be that old already" where it's time for weekly scheduled activities. Much to my dismay and the kids enjoyment, it is. I took Parker for a trial last night he LOVED every bit of it. Coley didn't like one bit of having to WAIT in the lobby. He shrieked at the top of his lungs like only my Coley does. And WOW you should have seen the nasty looks coming from the other parents in the packed lobby. My lord you would have thought I had ten heads. Yep, I have a screaming child, you've been there to my friend. DEAL WITH IT! So we exited the building until the said child calmed down a bit. As soon as we walked back in I asked what type of classes they had for Cole. Mommy and me. Sign us up and when can we come. Today was the day where both boys would be in the gym together in their seperate classes. It was AWESOME. Coley loved it because he could check in on "Kahker" as he calls him. Calling out his name when he wasn't too busy running to the next activity. So it's a date me and my 2 boys every Friday at 10. I'm lovin it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i can't believe they were staring at you, in moments like that i completely ignore other kids thinking thank gosh this time it isn't mine. sounds like fun Fridays!
Post a Comment