Friday, August 8, 2008

I did it!

Can you believe it? I can't, but it's done and I have a BIG boy now. I cut off the little guy's curls this morning. It wasn't looking too good after I had trimmed it up with just the scissors so Bill suggested the clippers. And here he is cute as a button! And the back...bye bye curls! You can scroll down to yesterday's post and see the curls that are no more.

5 comments:

dana said...

da

dana said...

sorrry about the comment i am holding Hayden and trying to type. love the no curls, he looks like such a big boy now! time for another baby!

Jennifer said...

Love the new "do" on Cole. It looks super cute!

Stephanie said...

How adorable your little coley monster is still a monster just not so little anymore!!

AmyWhit said...

adorable! LOVE that first photo of him. He's getting so big. I think he looks so much like Parker in that second picture.