Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday P!

My oldest is 4 today. Wow! Four years ago God blessed us with this little guy in our lives. We are so thankful that He entrusted us to care for you. You are truly a blessing Pman and we LOVE you to the moon and back. Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!
All our love,
Mommy, Daddy, and Coley

6 comments:

dana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER, WHAT A BLESSING YOU HAVE BEEN TO YOUR MOM AND DAD. Amanda, just remember all those tantrums helps your patience!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Parker!

AmyWhit said...

What a big boy he is getting to be! I hope he enjoyed all of his special days this past week.

Jennifer said...

Happy B-day Parker! Hope you are having a fantastic one!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Parker hope you had a wonderful day...I was thinking of you all day!

The Gramlings said...

Happy Birthday Parker!! I love all of your photos