Friday, August 1, 2008

My boys!

They never cease to amaze me!

We took advantage of the tax free weekend today and headed to Opry Mills in Nashville. Luckily, I had a plan to get there almost as soon as the mall opened. We did and it wasn't too crazy. By the time we made it to Stride Rite EVERYONE was in there. I think it was a prerequisite before you went in the store that your children had to be SCREAMING or CRYING! Of course this was the MUST GO there store to get P some shoes for school. We find shoes and he LOVES them wants to wear them to play when we get home. No sir, they are for school and church. Well, what my eldest child does my youngest SCREAMS to do as well. Luckily, I had Daddy to help. So we pick out P's shoes then go over and see Mr. Monster and he is just loving the shoes he had on his feet. Just a hopping through the aisles of screaming children, who are obviously not enjoying shoe shopping like Coley. I hated to take them off because I knew it was inevitable...the SCREAM! It wasn't bad as it blended in with the other chorus of screamers. We managed to get P 2 pairs of shoes and Coley none and we survived. And another funny as of late. A little background....P always goes potty before showering or taking a bath. Cole now has to stand by the potty before he will shower or bathe. Well tonight we were eating dinner and P was done. He said from the living room that he had to go potty. So Cole and I finish eating. Then we were headed outside and Cole is in the bathroom door saying, Mama and pointing in the bathroom. I said come Cole. He wouldn't move and then kind of squated and made a grunting noise. So I go in and he's grabbing at his clothes wanting them off to sit on the potty. It hit me all of a sudden. The little monster remembered his brother going potty after dinner so he HAD to too. lol I picked him up set him on the potty took him off right away and said ok lets go outside. He was happy with that thank goodness. So he wants to do EVERYTHING his big bro is doing these days. I'm thinking on the potty training front that might be a good thing when the time comes.

Have to share this...Coley says, "I love" now. Not I love you, but "I love" it melts my heart when he says it. Too cute I tell ya. Can you see that my baby has lost his baby face and now is looking like a little boy? Whaaaaaa!

Called the doctor, wasn't in, got medicine, and I'll see him Wednesday. Still feel like YUCK!

2 comments:

AmyWhit said...

haha! Love that one of Cole on the ball!

Jennifer said...

Cute Pics...I forgot I didn't post a comment on this one.