The boys spent the late morning today outside with water balloons. I spent it inside trying to get over the nausea from last nights cough syrup. Silly me took 2 tsp. of the hydrocodone prescribed for my cough instead of the 1 tsp. (the bottle says 1 or 2) I picked the bigger because at the time I was in a horrible coughing fit. LOL I went down hill and fast. Nausea, sweating, dizziness...I wasn't pretty. I could barely walk and when I got to my bedroom door, I couldn't. I was so sick feeling I thought I was going to lose it BIG TIME. My sweet husband carried me to bed. A warning on the bottle said may cause drowsiness...umm right! LOL I laid in bed wide awake with my eyes closed because I was so dizzy (that seemed to help) for 2 hours. Finally, I slept and WITHOUT COUGHING. I can't say it was enjoyable because I was nauseaous and Bill was on a fire call til 2:30. So am I feeling better? Nope. I had to call the doc again today for more meds which led to another trip to the pharmacy. Geesh!



When I've not been totally yucky I've been sewing new drapes for the living room. LOL yards of fabric and me DO NOT get along well at all. So far so good though...I guess. I'm attaching the tabs next (back tabbed drapes). Then I need to hang the new rod and hem. Sounds so much easier typing it. Haha.
3 comments:
Sorry you were feeling so yucky...hope the whole thing gets gone real soon! Water balloons look like lots of fun!
That bottom picture of Cole is great! I love it!
Feel better soon!
NEXT time take less rather than more I hope the new meds help. I can't wait to see the new drapes I am so excited !!! I CAN"T WAIT!! To much excitment in the next few weeks~ I can hardly type!!!
Post a Comment