Thursday, August 28, 2008

Good times!

This week we've been busy with different activities. Some that were an extension of P's special day. lol The kid cracks me up...seriously! He's not so patiently waiting for gymnastics in the morning. He let me know he wants to really go everyday. Ahhh, nope not forking over that kind of money. Sorry dude. On Tuesday he got to meet his new teacher for preschool. I think he's going to do pretty well and have a great time too. He even has a friend in his class. While there
I contemplated signing up Coley in the 1's class. Well since she said they would make room if I wanted. Needless to say, it didn't take too long and it was done. I will officially have 8 hours a week to MYSELF. HALLELUJAH!! On Thursdays I'll be involved with MOPS and a women's bible study... so looking forward to that. On another good note I've been referred by friends for photography. A little nervous but really excited about it too. I also have one lined up for a business in a couple months. So maybe this is it. ;) It's a GOD thing...lp;)

And one of Mr. Mischievous in the toy box teasing Parker with the truck saying, "Parker, here you go!" pulls it back and says, "mine." Brotherly love.

8 comments:

dana said...

wow you go girl with your 8 hours, that is awesome, trust me that time will fly but it is nice to be in a quiet house with no kids, and i'm not talking about bedtime either. about darn time for the photography thing. does this mean you are going to start charging me now, LOL i would pay!

Stephanie said...

Woohoo time to yourself that you don't have to ask someone for it is just given!! That is the best time. I am so glad you moved forward with the photography, it was coming just took time and needed to feel into place!! Love that his workings know just when to fall,

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie Pigg said...

Yeah! for so many reasons...Yeah! for both in a wonderful Christian preschool...Yeah! that we're going to enjoy our new Bible study together...Yeah! for your photo business which you are sooooo overdue in getting going. Which, by the way, I have another that wants to contact you - Michelle A. asked me today! How bizarre is that? Well, not bizarre...it's a "God thing!" Looking forward to tomorrow.

The Gramlings said...

YAY for time to yourself!! That is GREAT. You will do wonderful at the photo oppertunities!! I love looking at all of your pictures that you post. You do a GREAT job

Anonymous said...

i can not get over how cute coley is. and parker is just so big. you should totally sign parker up for gymnastics everyday...he could be the next olympic gold medal winner. come on, don't you want that? hahaha.

Maybe Tomorrow said...

Trying to get over my jealousy of your 8 hours :) Seriously that is awesome! Can't wait to see how the pics of K's family turn out!

AmyWhit said...

Congratulations all the way around, Amanda! I LOVE the photo of Cole in the toy box! Love the conversion.