Thursday, December 20, 2007

What I've been working on the past 2 days!

I've been working on this knitting needle case for a christmas present and finally finished it this afternoon. I made the pattern myself and it was really quite simple. I think I'll be making one for myself also. I LOVE the funky fabric...so fun. The flap folds down and then you roll it up.
Tie it and it looks like this! Not crazy about the yellow ribbon now but its too late to change it. It also matches a bit better IRL.
Parker's teachers gifts. Homemade hot chocolate, chocolate covered pretzels, and gingersnaps. YUMMY!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

love that kniting neddle case. and the teacher gifts look awesome . such the Martha !!!

dana said...

you are quite the Martha, i made my own trip to Panera bread co to get the gift cards for the teachers, LOL

Jennifer said...

You are such a talented one. Wish I had the motivation to do cute things like that.

Anonymous said...

Those are FABULOUS gifts!! You are so clever and have such good taste. And of course, you take fantastic pictures as well. Thanks for sharing with us - next year I need to chat with you for ideas before I shop! Leslie P.